Sunday, September 4, 2011

sponsor introduction- tiny prints

a warm welcome to tiny prints! my new.. and first.. blog sponsor! 

tiny prints have a huge, huge, huge range of invitations, announcements and lovely stationary... these are just a few of my favourite designs. i love, love, love the colours and these designs would set the theme for such a fantastic party. they remind me of so many of my cake designs, i think i will have do do a few party inspiration blog posts soon...!


 
 
 

 
 

oh, and visit the tiny prints blog for some lovely inspiration boards like this!
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. they remind me of so many of my cake designs, i think i will have do do a few party inspiration blog posts soon...!Do-It-Yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post! I was so inspired and did some bubble painting yesterday at my daughter's 1st birthday. I featured your link on my blog today. DX Print Group

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!Free Mockup

    ReplyDelete